Wednesday, July 1, 2009

"I Luv My Daddy" Mini-Kit is here!

Still working HARD, but it has been rewarding! The motivation just keeps on coming!

On the blog for the last kit, i thought i might do a kit for some of the adults in the family. The MyScrapShop Member Design-a-kit challenge offered the perfect opportunity: create a father's day kit. So i did.

It has been made mostly with my nephews in mind. Both of them have daughters only, at the moment. My cousin Kevin has daughters--and a son--too, and there is a picture of him with her. The layout here is of my oldest nephew, Joseph, with his daughter, the now famous Papaya! There will be more of Joseph and Papaya, and of my other nephew, Chris (that man is deep, seriously) and his daughter Nevaeh, and of Kevin and his daughter, Charley, and maybe even of Poppa Joe (Joseph and Chris' dad) with his two oldest grand-daughters. Again, we'll see. Here are Joseph and Papaya on a "Sabbath Picnic".


I am still working on the kit for Nevaeh, called "Heaven Sent". I hope you'll keep checking back!

Thank you for dropping by to look at my work. I am happy to take constructive suggestions and tips. Be NICE with your tips and suggestions! and Thanks in advance for them.

Here's "I Luv My Daddy"! Click the image to see a larger version.

Download here:
LLG_lmd_mini-kit (~39MB)

This mini kit, for personal use/S4H and/or S4O only (please read my Terms of Use included in the download), contains:
6 papers
3 frames
1 embroidered wordart
1 crossstitched wordart
All items rendered at 300dpi. All papers at 3600x3600 pixels (12"x12" at 300dpi).

Designer credits

As always, my thanks to those who provide commercial use products and do not require (but appreciate) credit. Regardless of whether it is required, I am happy to give it!
Preview packaging from Luiza Garay Designs, LG Packaging #132.
For the papers:
Grungy-Dirty brushes by Obsidian Dawn.
Catia Cunha, Paper styles 1 and 2 from Essential Styles 3; paper style 2 combined with overlay #4 from Overlays Collection 09.
MariLiesse, Grunge Paper Styles #5
Thanks to Atomic Cupcake for epoxy, oak, felt, crossstitch and embroidery actions as well as the linen texture plate (and instructions how to use them!).
Royalty-free clipart from clipart.com.
Everything else made from scratch by little ol' me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Family/Mom/Dad/Daughter/Grandma,Grandpa,etc... Theme post on Jul. 01, 2009. Thanks again.