
Click on the picture to see it larger!
This is the third in the series of LOs to honor the good ol' dads residing in Alabama. There's one more to come!
I did this LO as a challenge for the Cool Scraps Digital "Colorize it!" challenge. The kit was provided by Rebecca of Twin Mom Scraps, who runs this challenge at CSD. The masking around Nevaeh is from Tempus Fugit, as is the foto-overlay on the hopscotch group. The mask on Papaya is from Urban Fairytales. I made the scalloped boarder and the moon from the papers provided, stitching thanks to Atomic Cupcake.
No freebie today, but i am still working on Nevaeh's kit. I leave for Lake Champlain on Saturday morning--I will be glad when we arrive: i will sleep for 3 days and hope this headache goes away! After that, I'll be scrapping again and trying to find a place to logon to show what i'm doing. Catch you in a few days, er'body.
blessings, LLG
I did this LO as a challenge for the Cool Scraps Digital "Colorize it!" challenge. The kit was provided by Rebecca of Twin Mom Scraps, who runs this challenge at CSD. The masking around Nevaeh is from Tempus Fugit, as is the foto-overlay on the hopscotch group. The mask on Papaya is from Urban Fairytales. I made the scalloped boarder and the moon from the papers provided, stitching thanks to Atomic Cupcake.
No freebie today, but i am still working on Nevaeh's kit. I leave for Lake Champlain on Saturday morning--I will be glad when we arrive: i will sleep for 3 days and hope this headache goes away! After that, I'll be scrapping again and trying to find a place to logon to show what i'm doing. Catch you in a few days, er'body.
blessings, LLG







No comments:
Post a Comment