Wednesday, October 10, 2007

What I've been doing in my spare time...

Well, some of it anyway! I am loving digital scrapping and learning a lot about photoshop elements along the way. This helps me in my job, so i'm quite happy! I've submitted LOs for a couple of other challenges: don't expect to win anything or be most popular, but i do like both of these.


Could it be?
I went walking in Atkins Pick Ur Own Orchard for pictures. As i was walking back towards my car, taking pictures of people's legs through the trees, I rounded a row and saw this little tree at the end of a row, surrounded by trees bearing lots of fruit, but none as beautiful as the fruit of this tree. I was sort of scared to go up to it--there HAD to be a big snake around! I took pictures, but i did not touch!

Credits for "Could it be?"
photoprong3 from "Xavier's" kit ©2007 FishinmomDesigns (Kimberly Bartlett)
woodphotoprongs from "Wooden Embellishments" ©Pillowgirl aka E Blust
greenphotoprong from "Primary Days" kit.©Raspberry Road Designs
"Journaling Label" ©Nicole Seitler and Sugarplum Paperie
"A for Apple" from iiRE "Flash Cards" ©iiRE Productions
Fonts (free) used were "Antsy Pantsy" and "CopyShop"
"Claire1411" frame from "L'Ensemble de cadres par Miss Vivi" ©2007 Miss Vivi
"Autumn Colors Paper 3a", "Apple Orchard Tag", and "Apple Orchard Paper 2a" ©2007 Diana Burton
Wooden frame cluster and snaky cording from "Autumn No. 10" © Runa @ Nadya's Scraps (runa7711.blogspot.com--this site is in Russian and there are no TOU's in the downloads)
Photos of Atkins Pick Ur Own Orchard in Amherst, MA taken and © 2007 idennyt


Remembering Jones Beach
The journaling tag explains most. You'll notice we're in plaids, and my brother has on a tie--dad had taken us out of school for the afternoon and taken us to Coney Island and Jones Beach.

credits for "Remembering Jones Beach"

"Journal Freebie 5" from "Journal Challenge LDD Freebie" ©2007 by Jackie Eckles, Little Dreamer Designs
"Template 128 Square" ©Andrea Gold
Yellow "Rainbow Frame" ©MistyCato. Also many thanks to MistyCato for her realistic pin tutorial!
"Ribbon 2", "Flower", and "Paper 7" from "Missy" ©2007 Digitreats by princesspamela.typepad.com
"paper03" from "Modern & Natural Mini Kit" ©lsmdigitalworks
"paper2" from "Surprise Freebie" ©ShannonFarhrnbach
"Paper 1" from "Weekend Freebie--Fall" ©ScrappyExpressions
"todaY" wordart ©Fresh Brewed Coffee by Mindy
"Pin 2" from "Autumn Day" ©Dawn Knapp
Photo taken by JT, II
"Who", "What", "When", "Where" tags and "Questionmark" button from the Digital Divas' Designs February 2007 "Mysteria" mega kit ©DigiBrandi's Scrapkits aka Brandi White, or ESNQueen

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Wonderful job on this layout! I love how everything works together so well! Thanks for sending me a link!