Monday, February 4, 2008

Too, Too Long, But Even Now, I Can't Stay!

What a long time it's been. I have been incredibly busy. For tonight, i hope you can find something to enjoy and wonder about in these LOs: i think they are all of my
family, with more to come.

The first is a LO with a picture that you may find elsewhere on this blog, if not in the past, in the future. I have always loved this photo. I loved my dad's cocky young stance, and it is clear that at that moment, my mom adored him. It was created by a kit by Derek of Derek M. Designs. The kit used for the layout is his newest, Vintage Valentine, and it will be available at his blog.

The second LO is one of my nephew and his family at the bringing home of their first-born on a family tree. it was created using a quickpage from Scrapbook Flair dot Com, where i started digi scrappin this past July!

The 3rd LO is one of my lovely sister and my neice a year later. Don't these two princesses just steal your heart? This LO and the one after it, were created using the "Sunday Best" kit, by Mabelle Santiago-Rubio (mydigistyle.com) with guest artist Ignacio Molina. I have been waiting SOOO long to share these with you!

The final LO is one of Princess ME! Enjoy until i can get back and chat more. Actually, now that i look at it, this one is just of princess me, which i might have already posted. Hope not. If it is, i'll change it soon.





No comments: