Thursday, September 17, 2009

Designer Club Challenge--On the Farm Kit submitted

Hello all! Well, i didn't make it to the next round--got 7 votes. I am not surprised, and surprisingly not hurt. I don't think my work was half bad and some folk even picked up the add-on, with which i had a lot of fun. It has been very busy at work so i was late submitting my entry for the Designer Club Challenge. Here is the preview and the download links for On the Farm:

Click the image to see the detail

Download On the Farm!

OK, wanted to get that posted real quick. I'll be back with more details a bit later...

For the moment, thanks for looking!

LLG Denise


HAHAHA I'm BAAA-AAACK!

This kit contains:

8 papers
1 tag
2 clusters
1 straight ribbon
2 lace ribbons
1 frame
2 brads
1 sticker
1 vellum tag
1 bow


All items at 300dpi. All papers/fabrics at 3600x3600 pixels (12"x12" at 300dpi)

Programs used:
Photoshop CS4, Simple Filters, and Atomic Cupcake gel, cutout, embroidery and chipped paint Actions

Designer Credits:

vegetables and herbs, Royalty free (purchased) clipart from "clipart.com" Paper previews ©2008 MegaDoodleInspired Preview Action 6.
Bow brush from Hawksmount Universe "Bows and Ribbons."
Lace created from fonts © 2001 by Luc Devroye in the Sugaku set: Barabara and Juzudama

Everything modified or made from scratch by little ol' me! Thank you for abiding by these terms of use.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 7 post on Sep. 18, 2009. Thanks again.