I love this layou, and i love the quickpage that inspired it. I am so glad Derek revived it. If you like this quickpage, it's available on the
DMD Creative Team site and on
his blog! The Cast Iron Line was what drew me to Derek M Designs in the first place, and although he has said that it is not his favorite, i am just bowled over by it. It has a very creepy halloweeny undertone that just settles onto your skin. Any way, here is the layout i did about a year ago. You can see it up close and personal by clicking on the picture, and you can read my last year's blog post, which includes ALL the credits, by going
here!

Happy Halloween, All! And Happy Birthday Kirby Kirby Ttelroc!
Denise
1 comment:
Thanks so much Ivy - I had a wonderful birthday :) Just wonderful.
I love the pumkins in your design - too bad I can't carve that well lol
Kirbs
Post a Comment