I'm still taking "classes" at Digital Scrapping class and i'm still making my way through through classes at a Yahoo group called Stepping Stones through PSP. BUT, i've been on vacation for most of the month, with a decidedly bad internet connection and really no good place to work! Again, you benefit! No HUMONGOUS KIT! YAY!
But don't get too happy: there may be add-ons, LOL.
I leave for another week in 2 days, so i want to take this moment to thank Lei and Mabelle for selecting me for blog awards this month. I will work on selecting others as soon as i can, but i wanted to make sure these two women knew how much i appreciate their kind words and encouragement. This past year has been a journey in digital scrapping. While i was away on vacation, i received notice that i will teach a 3 wk (2-3 sessions per week) digital scrapbooking class. I am thrilled. I will be most happy to share this community with new folk, so look for an influx in January.
OH, one more thing. Kim pulled me straight out of a bad mood at 4:30am today with a little tag that read "I smile because i am your friend; i laugh because there is nothing you can do about it." On the tag is a bandana-wearing, myopic, dork-dancing, well, it looks like a donkey to me, but i bet it's a horse. Almost fell out of my chair! It put a great spin on my day. Thanks Kim!
One more thank you to Patsy! Patsy let me know that the links for last month's kit got mucked up. They are now fixed. I so appreciate the head's up.
OK all my friends out there in Digital Scrappin' Land, thanks for looking! Here's the kit! Click the preview to get a better (or at least bigger) look!

This kit contains:
5 (you can count 'em on one hand!) papers
5 12" straight ribbons
5 Heart Bows with beads
6 extra beads
5 Crumpled Paper Stars with messy white glue (LOLOL)
All items at 300dpi. All papers at 3600x3600 pixels (12"x12" at 300dpi)
Okay, here are the links,JUST ONE FILE! WooHooooEEeeeee! Not toooooo bad this time, either, LOL!
A Little Treasure (ALTbyLLG ~25 MB COMPLETE!)Hope you find something you like! Again, thanks for looking, and no comments or thank yous required (but, of course, always read and appreciated--'specially if i've made a mistake)! If there are problems with downloading the kit, please leave a comment here if you can. You have to have a google/gmail account because i'm sensitive and moderate comments. But if you don't have one, please know that i read the comments on the download page and when i see that there's a problem, I will correct it. It may take a little longer, so please, DO check back.
Please, Please, Please. Do not share the link. Please
send folk here, to this blog, to click the link themselves.
Thank you so much!
Designer Credits
Inspiration: DSO July 2008 Colour hosted by Kim Broedelet, who just makes me laugh and laugh and laugh!
Instructions for Heart Bow © Pam, the Dragon Lord at her site, http://byudragon.com
All the rest is ME!
AND it's a mini!







3 comments:
OMG OMG OMG- keep me in my chair!! ITS A MINI!! Bwahahahaha
Girl I love those ribbon thingys!
GORGEOUS work!
you coming along like a freight train! REALLY- those are awesome!
so are you calling me the *nutter*- hee hee- well you probably right- I need meds I tell you and what's wrong with me mentally is NO SMALL thing- BWAHAHAHA
Thanks for sharing this with us
LOves and hugs
oh - Enkosi kakulu!(thank you very much in Xhosa)
I gae you an award, please visit my blog to check it out! http://thatsmyattitude.blogspot.com/2008/08/i-won-award.html
Checking if you still *hobbling*- lol
MWAH
Post a Comment