OK, well that wasn't even funny was it? I have been very busy and i hope before the week is out i will have been able to show you a lot of what i've been up to.Of course, you can always check out my Ivy Scraps Gallery, but if you wait awhile, most of it will appear here.
First, i'm gonna share some kits with you from the recent Designer Contest at Ivy Scraps. I'm CT manager there since the last time i blogged here, so i haven't done a ton of designing, except the 5 weeks between Feb 15 and near the end of March. Well, you'll see it.
Also, i've done a few LOs. I went to Cleveland and to Tennessee in January and my family (and my church) generated many photo ops. I've even scrapped some. That will be for another post!
So, stay tuned! I look forward to posting something, even if i can't promise to get back in the groove!
Holla!
Tuesday, April 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment