Thursday, September 9, 2010

Fasten-atin' Dancers

An element pack for you this week--this may be the smallest kit/pack i ever made! We've started the month in the CoolScrapsDigital CU4Freebie challenge forum with a wonderful kit from Addie's Designs called "Cute Ballerina" So much fun to watch the grand jeté, the relevé, the passe-en-pointe, and the sous-sus come to life in these little creations. Magnifique! et merci beaucoups, Addie!

I love making pins and clips, so most of my kits have one or the other.  This kit has both, and i thought it needed just a little something more (since i wasn't going to make my usual 15 papers and 9 other elements to go with), so i finally made use of the cu kit from KimB's Designs called 'Tie Me Bows", in the colors of the ballerinas' clothes, blush, and lips. I tried to bring a little of the studio floor in on the clips, and i just kept thinking about angels dancing on the head of a pin, and went with it.

I tried to make the pins and clips oversized so you can resize them to fit your needs. I hope that works for everyone! Here is a preview of the kit and the download links are right below:

Click the image to get a closer look if you'd like!

This element pack contains:
4 clips
4 pins
4 bows
All items at 300dpi. Holes are premade on the pins, but shadows exist on the preview only.

Designer Credits:

This kit was inspired and created using Addie's Designs' 'Cute Ballerinas'. Thank you, Addie!
Thanks to the following others for use of commercial use items in the kit and in the packaging: Atomic Cupcake, MegaDoodleInspired, Pillowgirl, and Kimb's Designs. If you're reading, i hope you know how much you all are appreciated and how much you have added to my digital scrapping life. Thank you.

Finally and as always, thanks for looking! I welcome positive, constructive critique through the comments of this blog. Have a wonderful week!

1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Sep. 10, 2010. Thanks again.