Monday, March 2, 2009

I dislike intensely breaking promises!

I have belonged to DigiByDesign's forum, and on Feb 20, i received an email that the site had been taken down. Well, i went looking today, and lo and behold, it was up. I had promised a layout for the February Color challenge, so i tried to post what i had done (Sorry i didn't look before today, and also sorry i didn't join the Yahoo Group--I have soo many groups it just wasn't possible!), but when i clicked in my gallery to upload photos, it said i didn't have permission to upload photos, even though i was logged in as me. So, I'm posting my LO here. Click the image to see it in better detail if you'd like.





I used the Acorn Design Starter kit for the February Color Challenge for DxD. This was a great little kit, fun to work with. I made the frame from one of the papers that had all the colors in it. The photo is one taken at our annual adoption campout--many many children who come from many many places around the world, who all love seeing each other and having fun together. it is a lovely, mostly peaceful time for them and us.

Ahhhh. Promise kept, if a little late. Peace, y'all.

1 comment:

Rusty said...

Just popping in to say hello! Hope things are well hun! :) Beautiful LO...as always;)
God Bless
Rusty