I am working on the Winter Wonderland challenge for the World Scrapping Tour. One challenge, #10, is a 3-part all about me challenge. In the first part, I had to tell 10 things about me. Here is what i submitted:

(click the image to see a larger version. You MAY be glad you did!
credits: Part 1: Kim Broedelet's "Party on!" QP1
In the second part, we were suppose to scrap about color. Now you all know how much i like to scrap animated, and i did, but it did not take well at the site. I posted a stripped-down version of the whole scrap at the Treasurestoscrap site, but here is the fully animated version:

(click the image to see a larger version. You MAY be glad you did!
There is very little journaling: i think brown speaks for itself, don't you? But the Treasures to scrap gallery asks for a bit of journaling/history/why'd you do this, and here is what i submitted:
So if it's all about me it's gots to be all about brown. Hope it doesn't seem like i'm pickin' on Kim, it's just that her colors and patterns intrigue me and make we want to do things with them. I also think that digital scrapbooking offers unique opportunities for us to display work, and i like animating images. Took a bit of work, but it came out almost exactly as i wanted it to! Unfortunately I can't get the animation to work here yet, so you are welcome to visit my blog to get the full effect. In the meantime, here is the last frame!
Credits: I used a lot of Kim Broedelet's papers from: Party On!, Starry Edge, Faded Fluters (purple), Birthday Bash kit, Sister's Joy, flights of fancy, and the November DSO Color Challenge. I also use Brittney Ferguson's paper 2 from the MooTwoDesigns Blog Train kit. Fonts used were Cry Kitty and Kristen.
Part 3 of the All About Me Winter Wonderland challenge 10 was to journal about name, nickname, online name. Here is my entry: Aiti, AAM part 3 WWChal10. This is the completion of Winter Wonderland Challenge 10!

(click the image to see a larger version. You MAY be glad you did!
And here is the journaling translation!
On the foldup:
All About Me? hardly...
When we decided to venture into parenthood, we, of course, had all the answers! No violence, no name calling.
That one has come back to bite us--or at least, me--in the butt! I wanted to be "mommy"! Because there were 2 of us, I chose "Aiti", which is "mom" in Finnish, and also phonetically, my initials.
From the first, we taught that he should always call people by name, and he has!
On the page:
Me: pls call me Aiti.
He: but that's not your name!
Me: don't you care if he doesn't call you mumma?
She: doesn't bother me...
Me: Aaarrrrggghhh!
This third layour features Sylvia Laupitz, aka fotosusu, using her kits "Strips", "Colorful World" paperpack, "Folditup", cardboard heart and flowers from "Trevor's Treasures", and the "Flames of Love" alpha.







4 comments:
LOVE it! Such great work, and such amazing accomplishments!
Hello Denise,
This is CC from Victorian Quick Page Parlor ;) You left such nice comments for me when you downloaded my QPs and I just wanted to say thank you! I have something to ask you but I can't seem to find an e-mail link for ya :( When ya get a sec, e-mail me at fivetoomany10@juno.com (k)
Oh, and I love your new LOs!
God Bless hon!
OMG- girlfriend- I LOVE these LO's!!! AWESOME WORK! And I read your ten things too-hahahaha, WOW- 115lb is one hell of a loss! I managed just on 40kg- (x2.2 for lb)! LOL, and have put on about 3kg in 3 years- LOVE to fish too- well I don't have a choice- it's a if you can't beat them join them story in this house- hahahaha
Sending you big hugs and THANKS
MEEEE
how did u loose 115 lbs share the secreat girl!
Post a Comment